Cant get predicted Goals BAF working

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
thepressure

Ive done my own, imported the one in the guide, got all the columns up, but can never see a number, am I missing something fundamental?
Anbell

thepressure wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:53 am
Ive done my own, imported the one in the guide, got all the columns up, but can never see a number, am I missing something fundamental?
Are you loading up the CS market?
thepressure

any ideas that have been obvious mistakes because ive double checked everything?
zippus

If you’ve applied the automation to all correct score markets, it should work fine. Just check the ‘Restrict refresh’ button on the Advanced Settings menu isn’t ticked because this will stop some of the later games from populating. I’ve also edited the automation to kick in 20 hours before kick off, so I get all of the games for the day.
thepressure

So stupidly I didnt have it triggered to start at the right time. So now, pre off, I have it, Yay!

However, it still doesnt show on inplay markets? Does this look wrong, as it looks ok to me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

thepressure wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:58 am
So stupidly I didnt have it triggered to start at the right time. So now, pre off, I have it, Yay!

However, it still doesnt show on inplay markets? Does this look wrong, as it looks ok to me?
I'd set it to arm an hour or so before KO, the predicted goals is likely going to change as KO approaches and the markets become more form than at 10hrs before KO
thepressure

SORTED
thepressure

Is this workingwith the Sheff Weds vs Hull match right now cos mine isnt?
Dallas

thepressure wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:24 pm
Is this workingwith the Sheff Weds vs Hull match right now cos mine isnt?
It ll work with every match providing its being refreshed and the rules file is configured correctly

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”