Filter out (W) premier league matches

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
peachflame

When loading football matches into guardian from market selection box women's premier league matches have started appearing, any advice on how to filter these out? I also have what i think are lowest league spanish matches, no idea how to get rid of them.
Michael5482

peachflame wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:49 am
When loading football matches into guardian from market selection box women's premier league matches have started appearing, any advice on how to filter these out? I also have what i think are lowest league spanish matches, no idea how to get rid of them.
Tick the Filter markets by Text box in the Market Filter Editor and add "NOT (W)" if you already have something in there add "AND NOT (W)" to the end of the text
peachflame

Michael5482 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:03 am
peachflame wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:49 am
Tick the Filter markets by Text box in the Market Filter Editor and add "NOT (W)" if you already have something in there add "AND NOT (W)" to the end of the text
Usually this works but for some reason womens premier league is getting past the filter today.
peachflame

Just noticed my mistake, these are FA cup fixtures not PL, however filtering still not working, i'm using ' AND NOT FA Cup (W)'

EDIT - seems any competition that includes 'FA Cup' in the title gets thrown in
jamesedwards

Not (W) works for me.

Return to “Support”