Close trade on selection with greening

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
PetitMarsien

Hi,

I have a rule for Close trade on selection with greening with selection ANY,

I have a bet order executed , for example, for correct score 0-0 despite a goal was matched 1h before
(with odds 1.01)
Selection wasnt closed ?
What I missed ?
Anbell

PetitMarsien wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:35 am
Hi,

I have a rule for Close trade on selection with greening with selection ANY,

I have a bet order executed , for example, for correct score 0-0 despite a goal was matched 1h before
(with odds 1.01)
Selection wasnt closed ?
What I missed ?
I'm not sure if this is your specific issue but there is a lot of confusion with ANY and EVERY. ANY will only trigger once per market unless otherwise stipulated. There's a good chance that you want EVERY.
firlandsfarm

Yes, Anbell has it right ... maybe you should open two instances of BA in practice mode and import the same markets into each instance. Then create two sets of rules, identical other than for one set run it as ANY and the other as EVERY and see the difference. As Anbell explained, with EVERY a bet will be placed every trigger on every runner that meets the Conditions. With ANY only one bet will be placed per trigger, BA cycles through the runners and places the bet on the first runner that meets the Conditions.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”