Laying All prices lower than BSP

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
buyshirts

So i wish to Automate the laying at all prices dwon from the BSP.
So i need to capture the BSP and then i use this SV to be my 1st bet minus ont tick.
Do i then need to create a new new stored value for this price and then repeat the process or do i just update the oringal stored value?

Thanks in advance
jamesedwards

If you mean you want to lay all selections at 1 tick below BSP then this is how I would do it. This rounds the lay price down but you could change it to round up if you wish.
test.baf
Be aware that BSP overround is usually not 100%. Sometimes it can be well below 100% and even laying at -1 tick you might end up with a book that is still below 100%. For example the 11:45 today at Newcastle (aus) had an BSP overround of 97.6%.

If you mean you want to lay all selections at every single tick below BSP then this would blow your 5000 transaction limit in just a few races. An even money fav would initiate 100 transactions, a 9/1 shot would initiate 210, and a 999/1 shot would be 350.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jamesedwards on Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
buyshirts

Thanks James
I'm looking to lay 1 selection at all prices down and ill probably offset the BSP by say 5%.
So it was really can i put all the bets in without lots of rules
sionascaig

buyshirts wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:49 am
Thanks James
I'm looking to lay 1 selection at all prices down and ill probably offset the BSP by say 5%.
You will be giving away way to much value (I'm assuming you are talking about inplay)?

The inplay traders though will love you for it.
buyshirts

I'm a generous sort of chap!
jamesedwards

buyshirts wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:49 am
Thanks James
This is how I would do it. I wouldn't recommend using this as it will very quickly rack up many transactions and most likely lose you money in the long term.

Make sure you use it in practise mode so you can see what it does without risking any real money.
test.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buyshirts

Thanks James for taking the time its much appreciated!

I'll downlaoded it and give it ago obviously on practice mode and i can add it to my numerous other losing strategies!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”