Variable 0-0 price after goal

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Bibbs612

Hi there,

Less of a question about automation perhaps and more about the price behaviour in the correct score market.

I use a rule file to check the 0-0 price in the correct score market. After a goal is scored I would expect the price to be at 1000, however you can see from the attached screenshot that even after a goal (in the Sion v FC Baden match yesterday) the price dipped on a number of occasions. This caused another rule of mine to trigger and I erroneously entered another market.

Thanks,

Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael5482

Probabaly becuse it's a low liquidity market, also just becuse the price should be 1000 doesn't mean it will be, the price is whatever people are prepared to put money up at (I'm not sure what price your storing best back/lay/ltp). Even with no risk you wouldn't lay at 1000 when you can offer money lower to make more money if the oppertunity allows.

The correct score market will probabaly be full of oppertunists looking for people throwing money away (bit like all markets really).

Why don't you add a fail safe to your automation, maybe check if the 0.5 goal market is open or closed as an example?
jamesedwards

Bibbs612 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:02 pm
Hi there,

Less of a question about automation perhaps and more about the price behaviour in the correct score market.

I use a rule file to check the 0-0 price in the correct score market. After a goal is scored I would expect the price to be at 1000, however you can see from the attached screenshot that even after a goal (in the Sion v FC Baden match yesterday) the price dipped on a number of occasions. This caused another rule of mine to trigger and I erroneously entered another market.

Thanks,

Paul
Make it so it checks if the price is currently >500 OR it has ever traded at >500.
Bibbs612

Thanks both for your replies :) I think either of those suggestions would work. I will update my rules file.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”