Identifying AW Races

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
firlandsfarm

I'm sure I'm being very stupid but ... I can't see how to ID All Weather races in Guardian Automation. It doesn't seem to be in the Bf Market Name for the Text Comparison facility. My workaround is to single out the AW meetings to a separate instance of BA but it would be easier if I could just ID AW races in Guardian Conditions.
Euler

Lingfield, Southwell, Newcastle, Kempton are all AW when not jumps. So if you look at race length <2m you will capture 99.9% of AW races.

Chelmsford, Wolves only AW
jamesedwards

Also Dundalk is only all-weather if you do Ireland.
firlandsfarm

Euler wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:26 am
Lingfield, Southwell, Newcastle, Kempton are all AW when not jumps. So if you look at race length <2m you will capture 99.9% of AW races.

Chelmsford, Wolves only AW
Agreed but the problem one is Lingfield ... they did both Turf and AW flat meetings last year. This year it looks like May is the changeover month with two AW Meets and the (Turf) Oaks/Derby Trials Meet. Then June - Aug is turf and back to AW for Sept. I was hoping for something I had missed in the Bf Market field or other.
firlandsfarm

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:14 pm
Also Dundalk is only all-weather if you do Ireland.
and Laytown
Dublin_Flyer

You could add 2 Conditions;
Text Comparison condition, The Market Name contains at least one of the following; Chelmsford, Dundalk, Kempton, Laytown, Lingfield, Newcastle, Southwell, Wolverhampton
Text Comparison condition, The Market Name does not contain any of the following, Chs, Hrd, NHF, INHF.

It'll separate out the AW from NH but you'll still be stuck manually separating AW and Flat at Lingfield on mixed cards during the summer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:13 am
Text Comparison condition, The Market Name contains at least one of the following; Chelmsford, Dundalk, Kempton, Laytown, Lingfield, Newcastle, Southwell, Wolverhampton
Text Comparison condition, The Market Name does not contain any of the following, Chs, Hrd, NHF, INHF.

It'll separate out the AW from NH but you'll still be stuck manually separating AW and Flat at Lingfield on mixed cards during the summer.
Yes, thanks Dublin ... it's the last part that doesn't seem to be able to be automated. It's so basic I just wondered if I was missing anything
firlandsfarm

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:13 am

Yes, thanks Dublin ... it's the last part that doesn't seem to be able to be automated. It's so basic I just wondered if I was missing anything. If only BA/Bf had the Going in it's data, that would solve it.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”