Practice Mode Greening Up

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
kenfrost

Hello

I am testing a pre race greyhound bot in practice mode, part of the bot greens up with a small back bet.

The greening up works perfectly and, in practice mode, the back bet is matched almost instantaneously.

My question is, how realistic is practice mode wrt the speedy matching of the greening up back bet - ie how does practice mode know that the bet will be matched so quickly?

I ask, because on the 2 occasions I have used this in the real market on the first occasion the small green up back bet was not matched at all and on the second occasion it took at least 60 seconds to be matched.

Thanks
sionascaig

kenfrost wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:38 am

My question is, how realistic is practice mode wrt the speedy matching of the greening up back bet - ie how does practice mode know that the bet will be matched so quickly?
It's doesn't know. Just use practice mode to ensure that the bot behaves as you would expect, e.g. the greenup fires when it should (the matching is just approximate). Live mode, on small stakes is where you check "actual" behaviour.
kenfrost

sionascaig wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:22 am
kenfrost wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:38 am

It's doesn't know. Just use practice mode to ensure that the bot behaves as you would expect, e.g. the greenup fires when it should (the matching is just approximate). Live mode, on small stakes is where you check "actual" behaviour.
Thanks, that's what I thought :)

Return to “Support”