Tennis matches running overnight

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
firlandsfarm

I am having a look at tennis but am wondering how to automate to allow for those matches that are delayed overnight mid-match while preserving control of resources.

I'm thinking there is a need for an "until event is closed" option but then I know many seasoned operators have managed without for all time so think I'm missing something!

Is a tennis match (including set and game) is the only popular short period market that can become long period.
Anbell

What is your constrained resource?
MemphisFlash

Anbell wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:57 am
i would imagine bankroll would be the answer to that one, lol
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:48 am
I am having a look at tennis but am wondering how to automate to allow for those matches that are delayed overnight mid-match while preserving control of resources.

I'm thinking there is a need for an "until event is closed" option but then I know many seasoned operators have managed without for all time so think I'm missing something!

Is a tennis match (including set and game) is the only popular short period market that can become long period.
I have my tennis automation set to 'Always Armed' then use conditions to control when it can/can't trigger
firlandsfarm

Anbell wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:57 am
Tennis matches hardly start on time so if you use 'scheduled start time' you need to make a huge allowance for when the event may end (especially with end of day matches and the possibility of overnight delays once started) and the same applies when deciding how to use Restrict Refresh. If your Guardian list is full you are advised to restrict (constrain) resources by restricting data refresh periods ... I'm asking how fellow users of BA handle data refreshing to incorporate matches that start late and/or once started are held over overnight.
Last edited by firlandsfarm on Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
firlandsfarm

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 am
I have my tennis automation set to 'Always Armed' then use conditions to control when it can/can't trigger
Yes I did think of that Dallas but not being sure how streaming is actioned, data is captured and then applied to rulesets what impact the 'inactive' rules would soak up. I'm assuming there must be some active filtering applied rather than the whole Bf bet's database being downloaded every 20msecs! :shock:

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”