Help with triggering rules

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
billeales

Hoping someone can help, I have a list of rules set up and am trying to limit it to triggering only once per selection, multiple triggers but only once per selection. I have trawled through and changed settings but can't figure it out. (The rule will only trigger on one selection at a time at any given time but would like it to ignore if the rule has been triggered on that selection before)

Thanks
jamesedwards

billeales wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:51 pm
Hoping someone can help, I have a list of rules set up and am trying to limit it to triggering only once per selection, multiple triggers but only once per selection. I have trawled through and changed settings but can't figure it out. (The rule will only trigger on one selection at a time at any given time but would like it to ignore if the rule has been triggered on that selection before)

Thanks
If you set 'allow rule to trigger up to X times' to '1', and 'applies to selection' to 'every selection', then it will trigger once for every selection that meets the set conditions within the set timeframe.
billeales

Of course! Thank you will try it out today

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”