Q. Is there a way to green to just a few?

The sport of kings.
Ianhski

I am thinking on following a couple of tipsters but it would be great to trade pre race to build some stake and then green up but somehow get all the gains on 1 horse or maybe a few but not the donkeys!

Is this a silly idea?

Would or could I use automation and hot keys to complete the task just before off?
jamesedwards

Ianhski wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:22 pm
I am thinking on following a couple of tipsters but it would be great to trade pre race to build some stake and then green up but somehow get all the gains on 1 horse or maybe a few but not the donkeys!

Is this a silly idea?

Would or could I use automation and hot keys to complete the task just before off?
I've not done this myself but in settings > green up, there is an option to set the price that you green up to. By default it's 1000 but I imagine you could adjust this down to cover only horses sitting at below 20.0 for example.
lavenham

Something like this:

viewtopic.php?t=20607

I use it sometimes and it works well.
Anbell

Ianhski wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:22 pm

Is this a silly idea?

The donkeys probably dont cost you very much, and might save you occasionally

Return to “Trading Horse racing”