New to trading - hello!

Zaphod69

Hi all,

I'm completely new to all this and finding it all rather interesting. Currently I'm on a fixed income and am looking for some additional income and challenges.

I've tried Bet Angel Trading and today Bet Angel Professional. Guardian looks very helpful as I was able to prepare for my first attempts at trading today. Took things slowly and completed 4 trades. Didn't panic, took my time, lost $5 lol. That was more my unfamiliarity with the software despite watching the videos. That was 1 loss on 4 trades tho so I wasn't disappointed and leaned along the way.

Anyway that's a brief introduction of me and the start of my journey. Thanks for reading!
Anbell

Zaphod69 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:12 am
Hi all,

I'm completely new to all this and finding it all rather interesting. Currently I'm on a fixed income and am looking for some additional income and challenges.

I've tried Bet Angel Trading and today Bet Angel Professional. Guardian looks very helpful as I was able to prepare for my first attempts at trading today. Took things slowly and completed 4 trades. Didn't panic, took my time, lost $5 lol. That was more my unfamiliarity with the software despite watching the videos. That was 1 loss on 4 trades tho so I wasn't disappointed and leaned along the way.

Anyway that's a brief introduction of me and the start of my journey. Thanks for reading!
It is a good idea to take things slowly. Well done.
Kai

Trickier than it looks isn't it :)

Best of luck OP
decomez6

Zaphod69 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:12 am
Hi all,

Currently I'm on a fixed income and am looking for some additional income and challenges.
fixed income is good ! very good ! :)
now ,
you sometimes ask yourself why ?
humans are easily fooled by Randomness .

if yes

welcome to the secret of 'God's language '

if 'God' resurrected JC on Easter Monday , then your challenge is worth more than an additional income.
Zaphod69

Thanks everyone!

I have a LOT to learn lol. Today I seemed to have mastered the skill to read a trend completely wrong - placing a lay bet then watching the odds shorten when I anticipated the favorites movement to put pressure on the horse I was expecting to drift.

On the whole tho around 50% on the green side today. Improvement from the previous day. Just going back to watch more videos - so glad the YouTube channel and academy exist!

Return to “Australian”