Custom Ranking

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Safeway

Hi,
I can’t find an answer in all I’ve searched and taken a long walk in the rain to cool down. Very grateful if anybody could help.

OK……on the horses…..how do I select a few horses in a Custom Ranking. If it’s one horse which is ranked fourth I simply enter ‘4’ BUT what if it’s more than one? Say I want to select all but those ranked 1 & 2 do I enter 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc. OR do I use commas between the numbers or can I use a range, say 3-8?

Unfortunately that’s not the end of my problems 😔! This race has four runners but the next has 12!

Basically, what do I enter to select ALL runners in the ranking (however many) except those ranked 1 & 2 as part of a bot to be used on any size field?

Finally……whilst on the subject….what is the most efficient method of arranging my bets on the selected rank members to trigger on a criteria attaching to a runner which I have not selected in the ranking ie (say) those ranked 1 or 2?

Sorry but this is difficult to put into words. I’m sure you get what I mean and very appreciative of any help here.
Dallas

Use Two 'Current Selection' conditions
one to test the selection is NOT rank 1 in your custom rankings
second to test the selection is NOT rank 2 in your custom rankings
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/cur ... ction.html
Safeway

Thank you so much Dallas.

This might change and simplify the whole way I may be going about this.

Sorry if this is an obvious question to some but I would never in a million years have spotted the relevance of that in the context of what I am trying to achieve here.

Thanks again.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”