custom columns in guardian for match odds 5 mins before KO

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
capa

i apologize for if this has been talked about before, however after some guidance to display the match odds at 5 mins before kick off in custom columns in the list tab of guardian. i have a stored value which is used for the systems yet would like to display the odds in the columns. I can set up a column that show the live match odds but would like to show in the column the same 5 mins odds as shown in the log. Thanks
Dallas

You'll need two columns one to show the price at 5 mins, the other to show the current price
So you'll also need 2 rules (almost identical), but is armed to trigger just one time 5mins before the start and stored the price with a Stored Value (shared) name
The second rule should be armed to trigger relative to in-play time from 00:00:00 until 02:00:00, rearming every 5secs (or however often you want it to update the current price) and store a value (shared) with a different name

Then on your two custom columns have one look at the stored value name for the 1st rule, and another to look for the stored value name being set by the second rule
capa

ok , i think i got that, is there an example of this i can view.

The stored value currently using is to capture the odds at 5 mins, so do i need to create another that runs in play?

So how is it when i set up the custom columns for the match odds i can get the live odds already using the SV with the 5 mins capture
Dallas

capa wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:01 pm
ok , i think i got that, is there an example of this i can view.

The stored value currently using is to capture the odds at 5 mins, so do i need to create another that runs in play?

So how is it when i set up the custom columns for the match odds i can get the live odds already using the SV with the 5 mins capture
There isn't a specific example showing the price at 5 mins then the live price, but its basically just two stored Values each displayed in its own custom column, so any of the examples in Guardian section that display 2 or more stored values is basically what you are trying to do
viewforum.php?f=68

for example viewtopic.php?t=25596

Yes, you need another rule to capture the in-play stored value, that must also have a different stored value name

You'll get the same value in both columns if you enter the same stored value name when setting up the custom column, that is why each rule needs to use a different stored value name

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”