Compare back and lay so the gap isn't large

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Ktrader

Hi,
new to betangel and this may be simple for some of experts here but i cant seem to find it (or im not understanding it)
Is there a way to compare the back and lay of a selection so there isnt a huge gap between them like Back 8 - Lay 16?
I was thinking historic relative odds but if i use plus 3 ticks will that be up to 3 ticks or is it only 3 ticks apart.
Want to get it quite close together but not restrict it too much.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Dallas

The 'Relative Odds Condition' is the one you need to use
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/relative_odds.html

There are some examples here which use it if you wanted to copy/see how to set something up
viewtopic.php?p=98979
viewtopic.php?p=97876
viewtopic.php?p=137446
jamesedwards

Create a condition that says [back price] > [lay price minus 3 ticks].

So back at 1.9 and lay at 1.92 will trigger, but 1.9 and 1.93 won't.
Ktrader

the relative odds option doesnt show current selection it has to be nominated i need it to be watching the current selection a trigger with the condition that the back and lay is close together by 3 ticks.
so if back is 10 and lay is 11.5 then it will trigger but any further apart it wont
Dallas

Ktrader wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:50 pm
the relative odds option doesnt show current selection it has to be nominated i need it to be watching the current selection a trigger with the condition that the back and lay is close together by 3 ticks.
so if back is 10 and lay is 11.5 then it will trigger but any further apart it wont
You get the same choice of selections as you do when applying the rule on the General tab (see the final image on the user guide page linked to above)
So if your rule is applied to selection 'By Position (sorted in order of favouritism) 1'
Then on this condition in the 'Of' area you'd also choose 'By Position (sorted in order of favouritism) 1'

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”