Betdaq Feedback/General Chat Thread

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Betdaq

Hi all my name is Enda Kendrick and I am Head of Strategy at Betdaq since December. I have over 10 years of exchange experience and almost 20 years experience including live gaming and poker. I have done these feedback/chat thread on OddsMonkey and Outplayed for the matched betting communities. I am also active on Twitter - https://twitter.com/BetdaqEnda

The aim of this thread is to interact with Bet Angel customers with the aim of increasing the amount of people who use Betdaq. We want to be seen as a company that people can talk to and we want to listen to your needs and help solve problems proactively when they arise. We do not need customers to move over their full wallet but we want to be seen as option. I think Peter showed how this was possible over Cheltenham and Aintree.

Please give me feedback and ask me any questions. I am open to Betdaq questions and industry in general questions. I may not be able to action each piece of feedback quickly but sometimes there are quick wins.

I am looking forward to some interaction hopefully.
Kai

Good initiative 👍
Betdaq

Kai wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:11 am
Good initiative 👍
Thanks! Hopefully we get some feedback and some questions.
Anbell

Great! Any chance of Australians being able to participate in the UK exchange?
verance

You worked at Matchbook previously? How is Betdaq different?

You're running a commission offer for unused accounts?
Betdaq

Anbell wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:24 am
Great! Any chance of Australians being able to participate in the UK exchange?
I would love to be able to say Yes. Regretfully I dont see it in the short term.
Betdaq

verance wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:48 am

I cant get into how Matchbook and Betdaq differ in detail although there is a big difference. I am happy to talk about Smarkets and Betfair as I think it is interesting to look at where we stand versus the other exchanges in the UK. Please feel free to go more indepth on that type of question.

I am offering 0% for 100 days on Twitter so happy to honour it on here. (Inactive account 6 months).
Kai

Betdaq wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:19 am
Kai wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:11 am
Good initiative 👍
Thanks! Hopefully we get some feedback and some questions.
I noticed you're back in certain countries, which is great.

Can those people simply re-activate their old accounts then? Or would they be required to open brand new accounts?
yorklad

Betdaq wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:07 am
verance wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:48 am

I cant get into how Matchbook and Betdaq differ in detail although there is a big difference. I am happy to talk about Smarkets and Betfair as I think it is interesting to look at where we stand versus the other exchanges in the UK. Please feel free to go more indepth on that type of question.

I am offering 0% for 100 days on Twitter so happy to honour it on here. (Inactive account 6 months).

Morning Enda, I fall into this category as I haven't used BetDaq before.
Graham Smith
Betdaq

I noticed you're back in certain countries, which is great.

Can those people simply re-activate their old accounts then? Or would they be required to open brand new accounts?
[/quote]

Maybe drop me a DM and I can take a look at your account.
Betdaq

[/quote] Morning Enda, I fall into this category as I haven't used BetDaq before.
Graham Smith
[/quote]

Do you have an inactive account? If so drop me a DM with your name or username. If not then just sign up via this - https://www.betdaq.com/exchange?promo=0COMM100#join

You can DM me to check that it is ok aswell.
yorklad

Betdaq wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:18 am
Morning Enda, I fall into this category as I haven't used BetDaq before.
Graham Smith
[/quote]

Do you have an inactive account? If so drop me a DM with your name or username. If not then just sign up via this - https://www.betdaq.com/exchange?promo=0COMM100#join

You can DM me to check that it is ok aswell.
[/quote]

No my account was reactivated yesterday, however on my account it said I was subject to 2% commission.I will DM you on X
Betdaq

No my account was reactivated yesterday, however on my account it said I was subject to 2% commission.I will DM you on X
I will take a look and get that sorted for you asap.
TheDane

Hi Enda.

Are there any future plans of being able to open up in Denmark eg. as an alternative to Betfair.
Betdaq was present here once but. There are so many bookmakers but only one exchange (=Betfair).

Best regards
Claus
jamesedwards

Thanks for posting. A excellent idea, and you'll get some useful feedback from the traders here.

My first thought is you need to invest in Bet Angel to bring the Bet Angel for Betdaq version of the software up to date. It's been neglected for years due to underinvestment and functionality has been left far behind the Betfair version.

eg support for TPD would be huge for me.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”