Multiple Instances of BA/Guardian - Bets not being triggered/placed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
danbenwithey

Hi,

I'm trying to run 2 instances of BA/Guardian so I can load more than 1000 markets.

If I launch a 2nd instance of BA/Guardian, my bets seem to stop being triggered/placed in the first running instance of BA/Guardian.

I have MFA on my BF account.

Anyone else have this issue?

Dan
Anbell

It should work. What is MFA? Are you running automation through all of the markets in Guardian? (ie not just the one on the main screen?)
andy28

danbenwithey wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am
Hi,

I'm trying to run 2 instances of BA/Guardian so I can load more than 1000 markets.

If I launch a 2nd instance of BA/Guardian, my bets seem to stop being triggered/placed in the first running instance of BA/Guardian.

I have MFA on my BF account.

Anyone else have this issue?

Dan
I have issues with BA if I have my 2 step Authentication turned on and 2 instances open. It will work but you can't add any markets to the first one you open. I have had 2 occasions when one shows Disconnected and then I cant close it, it just locks up my computer, however I think this issue is probably my PC
danbenwithey

MFA is multi factor authentication. It's worth setting up on your BF account.

In the automation log regarding the betangelhelper file. I expect because its locked by 1 betangel process and cannot be access by the other
Anbell

danbenwithey wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:15 pm
MFA is multi factor authentication. It's worth setting up on your BF account.

In the automation log regarding the betangelhelper file. I expect because its locked by 1 betangel process and cannot be access by the other
Oh. I didnt know it by that name. I have it turned on, but set to "Just when I login with a new device"

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”