Happy Australia day

Euler

Have a good one!
Galilee66

Thanks Euler,

Despite the floods, droughts, bushfires and heat we still count ourselves very fortunate to live in a stable democracy with a sound economy - although it should be remembered that in the late 1980s and early 1990s Australia went through what many other economies are now having to go through. (Although Japan doesn't seem to have picked up the message).

cheers
Galilee66
Zenyatta

A great country Australia :D I've been to many cities around the world, but Melbourne is still one of my favourites, because of the strong sporting traditions, the carnival atmosphere in the summer, and the sheer style and beauty of the place.

Sydney and Brisbane ain't bad either. Sydney's been described as San Franciso on steriods , its got the grand harbour and beaches, with Circular Quay and the Rocks the showcases. Brisbane has a unique character, it's a smaller city but its clean and sunny and you really feel you are in Australia. It's a shame brisbane got hit with floods which will take a couple of years to clean up.

I'm hitting the road again and flying out to Sydney next week actually. Then later in the year hopefully flying out to Europe. I want to take in all of the world's greatest horse races. Hopefully financing this globe trotting lifestyle with Betfair winnings :D

Return to “Australian”