A milestone reached!

The sport of kings.
WallaseyWayne

Just got my first £100 green up on a pre race trade, was on Arco Felice @ Wolvs at 16's then price crashed to around 6's for a nice £110 profit, it's only taken me over 3 years but got there eventualy!
Been getting close over the last 6 months but best I have got to is around £60 green.
Anyway i'm pleased so thought I'd post for any new traders or anyone chasing there own goals :D
mugsgame

well done fella
to75ne

well done :) hope you have many more
Alpha322

WallaseyWayne wrote:Just got my first £100 green up on a pre race trade, was on Arco Felice @ Wolvs at 16's then price crashed to around 6's for a nice £110 profit, it's only taken me over 3 years but got there eventualy!
Been getting close over the last 6 months but best I have got to is around £60 green.
Anyway i'm pleased so thought I'd post for any new traders or anyone chasing there own goals :D
I got a bit to £75 but that trainer with the i forgot to put the touge tie on, i got on as soon as he told ATR he did, his a flaming liar, all the backers done those that new to lay it a favour, those that knew the tougue tie was going to be forgoton to be put on, did you see the price rocket out when tv traders learned this :mrgreen:
WallaseyWayne

yep noticed the drift b4 the off, thought it might of been just playing up (dont watch ATR) . One to keep an eye on next time ;)
andyfuller

Alpha322 wrote:I got a bit to £75 but that trainer with the i forgot to put the touge tie on, i got on as soon as he told ATR he did, his a flaming liar, all the backers done those that new to lay it a favour, those that knew the tougue tie was going to be forgoton to be put on, did you see the price rocket out when tv traders learned this :mrgreen:
The tongue tie WAS put on. It came off down at the start and the starter was unable to get it back on. The trainer forgot to tick the box on the entry form that says if the tongue tie comes off the horse should be withdrawn - I think the trainer was as mad as anyone as I wouldn't be surprised if he had had a few quid on himself.

Well done on the £100 green - first of many!
PeterLe

WallaseyWayne wrote:Just got my first £100 green up on a pre race trade, was on Arco Felice @ Wolvs at 16's then price crashed to around 6's for a nice £110 profit, it's only taken me over 3 years but got there eventualy!
Well done!!! The first of many!! :D
Euler

Well done, now for you first £1k race! ;)
WallaseyWayne

Euler wrote:Well done, now for you first £1k race! ;)
I was thinking £250 but hey why not! thanks for the comments guys
Melsey

Congratulations WW...

It's one thing to see from others P&Ls that large green-ups are possible, but once you have achieved it yourself, that's a whole new level.....!
freddy

Nice won :), haven't quite made the 100-00 mark on the horsies myself yet, about 84-00 is my record i think, but i have however just broken my all time wining number of trades in a row record,
so happy days, nice to see people doing well :D
SpikeyBob

Nice one Wayne, onwards and upwards :)

I'm happy if I make a tenner on a race, never mind £100.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”