New Version - 1.27.0 Beta

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

gutuami wrote:I have noticed that with restricted refresh on: sometimes the ladder do not refresh itself {it becomes blank grey} if the focus is on guardian or other windows. Or might be my video driver playing up.. will do more tests
We can't immediately think of any reason why the restricted refresh would affect the ladder as their is no connection in the code, but let us know what you find after further tests. You could check your Communication settings and Refresh rates in Bet Angel and Guardian to make sure the data request limiter isn't blocking too many requests, but even so we wouldn't expect that to cause the ladder to go a blank grey.
toptrader

Hi BetAngel, just want to check if you'll be posting when the next version of 1.27 Beta is released with these changes? I don't want to miss it!

Once again, thanks so much for taking the comments on board and creating an awesome piece of software.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks for your comments. The new beta has just been released on our download page.

It includes:

- more rounding in the offset batches routine (to address the issue that Dabbla raised)
- a BATCHES command on the Excel spreadsheet that allows you to place offset fill or kill bets with the offset batches routine enabled.
- the improvement to the Excel unbinding as suggested by toptrader. When using restricted refresh in Guardian, unbind as soon as the time goes out of the refresh window regardless of whether the market has settled or not. If we didn't do this, the sheet may never unbind as a tight restricted refresh time window would stop Guardian from ever knowing the market had been settled.
PeterLe

Great Stuff...
Can I just ask please..is the syntax of the Excel batches command detailed anywhere??

Thanks
Peter
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The 'Bet Rules' text has been updated at the top of the spreadsheet to remind you of the syntax, but it's pretty simple:

BACK OFFSET:1 FILL_KILL:TRUE KILL_DELAY:60 BATCHES:10
would offset the back order using up to 10 lay bets over a period of 60 seconds

BACK OFFSET:1 FILL_KILL:TRUE KILL_DELAY:60 BATCHES:3
would offset the back order using up to 3 lay bets over a period of 60 seconds

BACK OFFSET:1 FILL_KILL:TRUE KILL_DELAY:60 BATCHES:1
is the same as...
BACK OFFSET:1 FILL_KILL:TRUE KILL_DELAY:60
which just waits until the whole lot has filled (or the time expired) before offsetting

In other words the number after BATCHES: equates to the number you'd enter in the global settings area if you were placing the bet with the one-click screen.
PeterLe

Got it; Thanks for your help
regards
Peter
LeTiss

Have the batches excel sheets been made available yet?

My templates folder is empty
LeTiss

Don't worry, I take that back BA

I notice a new folder called Bet Angel Limited and not Optic Limited
toptrader

New version works well with the autobinding fix so thanks for that BA!

One minor thing i've spotted, when you add new markets into Guardian, Guardian cycles through the markets immediately which causes the binding to go a bit weird and it would lose the binding for the current market for a period of time whilst it cycles through the new markets.

Probably one for the list to look into as it could upset things, I just turn the bot off before i add any new markets before turning it back on again.
lewfinforum

Please is there any chance the next version could include passing "stake" per selection through to Excel for a win only market? Please? :shock: As in the case of the place market for racing where the p&l on the selection winning is shown, but also seperately below is shown p&l if the selection loses (the amount staked), is it possible that BetAngel could please pass this "staked" value for win-markets also into the Excel spreadsheet? The reason for this request is that I can not monitor activity on any one selection if I wanted more than one selection in the same race. Or am I being dumb, and in fact even with betting on other selections it is possible to moniter amount staked on the first selection? Thanks in advance for any help
ddm777

Hi @all.

where can i find a Version History / Bugtracking
file from BA.

It's very usefull to now what has changed from version to version and which bucks are solved.

Regards
ddm777
ebasson61

This is the first time I've upgraded for a while. Where has the "Confirm bets" tickbox gone? It was handily right there, which I used to select whenever I was away from the screen (to ensure my kids didn't inadvertently click anything).
to75ne

ebasson61

go to settings, then edit settings, then the behaviour tab. first option in the list.
ebasson61

Thanks for that. Can't really understand why it's been hidden in there. Hardly quickly accessible. I don't know what was wrong with having it available in the global settings section, as before.
to75ne

i assume they stuck in the behavior tab to tidy things up a bit. be easy for the one click screen to become to cluttered.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”