IS BETFAIR ALL MANIPULATION???

The sport of kings.
enzabella2009

I am recieving some very good tips from england about horse racing + I have my own book that give me an extra edge to make some decisions. I have noticed that so often the odds are far below the real value of the horse. Today, for example, I recieved an e-mail telling me to lay all my money on dollar milk catt 15.50. I managed to get 500 matched on 9/1. Few minutes later I reopened the market to see dollar milk on 5/1. I did not have much notes about this horse so, I decided to call my contact in england to ask if he was sure about this. The guy told me that if he was wrong he pay me all 4000 back. I am quite sure the guy is not the only one that understand about horses in UK. Because happens every single day I am wondering If the market is most of the time just made of manipulation?
Alpha322

enzabella2009 wrote:I am recieving some very good tips from england about horse racing + I have my own book that give me an extra edge to make some decisions. I have noticed that so often the odds are far below the real value of the horse. Today, for example, I recieved an e-mail telling me to lay all my money on dollar milk catt 15.50. I managed to get 500 matched on 9/1. Few minutes later I reopened the market to see dollar milk on 5/1. I did not have much notes about this horse so, I decided to call my contact in england to ask if he was sure about this. The guy told me that if he was wrong he pay me all 4000 back. I am quite sure the guy is not the only one that understand about horses in UK. Because happens every single day I am wondering If the market is most of the time just made of manipulation?
OUCH, i never enter a market prior to 10 mins before the event
hgodden

In some cases it may be but in general surely there are enough smart people out there to gobble up any value most of the time?
Dobbin

Hi enzabella2009,

The Problem with some info is that nobody sat down and discussed it with horse.

Good luck with your sources though.

I prefer to do my home work and always have 2 running in race for me.

Kempton last night for instance

Kempton 17:30 Arizona High 5.30 Brilliant Barca 3.20
£60.00
Kempton 18:30 Scamperdale 4.50 Georgebernardshaw 10.00
£400.00
Kempton 19:30 Sir Boss 6.40 Visions Of Johanna 6.60
£220.00
Kempton 20:00 Strophic 6.60 Tewin Wood 11.00
£450.00
freddy

No one knows the true value of a horse it's all subjective.

You laid it a 9-1 because someone told you to

whilst other people thought 9-1 was a good price to back it so it shortend, thats how exchanges work everyone has a different opinion on what is value and what is not.

Traders can sometimes jump on and propel a trend further than it would have gone if there were just straight backers and layers in the market.
But i would not say it was manipulation just market forces.
enzabella2009

I understand all your points of view but, I am still obsessed about this guy 100% record lay selections. If he knows about horses so well, I believe professional punters must know too about horses and their real value..It does not mean that the horse could never win a race but, it would happen rarely or never. It`s only opinion of course...tx for your reply..

P.S. good luck today....the market seems to offer good opportunitys...
rubysglory

enzabella2009 wrote:I have noticed that so often the odds are far below the real value of the horse. ......Because happens every single day I am wondering If the market is most of the time just made of manipulation?
Hi Enzabella,

I think what you are saying has a ring of truth about it although your answer may be found in the overround of the on and off course bookmakers. When combined with the effect of the gross profits tax on stakes the effect is quite often markets framed at 140%+. Coincidentally a trading variance of 25% - 35% between the exchanges and the bookmakers is not uncommon, casuing widespread odds movement and 'market manipulation'.

rg
laserasel

enzabella how much does cost your info?
if its for sale...
oscar123

Yeah how much.....? Can i too buy.....? ......
freddy

Lol you couldn't make it up :lol:

Where do i send my money for this info :lol: :lol:
oddstrader

to me please @ Oddstrader, Trader House, Gullible Road, Sillyland. IDO 10T, with cheques made payable to C. Ash

Many thanks and todays losers to follow ;)
Iron

Bookies lose money when favourites win.

So it's in their interest to ensure that false favourites steam in, and real favourites drift out...

Jeff
enzabella2009 wrote:I have noticed that so often the odds are far below the real value of the horse.
Iron

If this guy has a 100% record over a large number of horses, I can only assume that either:

A. He's been extremely lucky

OR

B. The odds of his horses aren't very high

OR

C. He's a liar. :)

Does this guy have a website? Are his tips independently proofed?

Jeff
enzabella2009 wrote:I understand all your points of view but, I am still obsessed about this guy 100% record lay selections.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”