SIS at home

The sport of kings.
Iron

How accurate do you find the in-play markets to be?

Do you find the market generally over-reacts to things like a horse jumping a fence badly?

Jeff
JollyGreen wrote: In the early days I tried to book a box from where I could trade from.
motorhead

do you reckon being at the racetrack and watch directly the race (not through SIS but with one's own eyes) can give an edge on SIS punters and 'box' punters?
I've never been at a racetrack honeslty so I'm not quite into distances between people and the field but I assume one can expolit his postion only during a very restricted period of time while a punter at the racetrack boxes has a whole view and commentary of the race. Am I completely wrong?

if you had to pick up 2-3 racecourses to give it a try which ones would they be?
motorhead

motorhead wrote: I've never been at a racetrack honeslty so I'm not quite into distances between people and the field but I assume one can expolit his postion only during a very restricted period of time while a punter at the racetrack boxes has a whole view and commentary of the race. Am I completely wrong?

if you had to pick up 2-3 racecourses to give it a try which ones would they be?
bump :) any help :?:
superfrank

If you're contacted by anyone offering SIS pictures 'off-plan' DON'T DO IT - it's a scam.
RafterP

Innertube wrote:http://elitebet.blogspot.com/

His blog only lasted two months and his P&L was all over the place. :?
I think this guy Ming Wong was just a gambler who lost all his money and thats why his blog only lasted 2 months. Personally I wouldnt take advice from anyone who lost 2k in his last entry!

The internet is full of blogs from people who claim they are making thousands and the blogs only seem to last a few months max.. I presume they lose all their money and go back to the day job.

There only seem to be a few legitimate bloggers out there and when they post their P/L's people say it cant be done and its all made up. It's the Ego that says 'Because I can't do it, it can't be done'
superfrank

You're wrong about Ming Wong - I met him at Elitebet many months after he stopped doing the blog and he was doing very well. Nice guy too.
RafterP

Of course he's a nice guy, he's a salesman :D

Return to “Trading Horse racing”