Tevez vows never to return to Manchester

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
mugsgame

Who can blame him? Have you ever been to Manc? :shock:

Seriously though, it is a good job he didn't sign for Coventry City, he would have been even more upset. We only have 1 restaurant & 1 park (which is covered in dog shit).
On the positive side...... We have hundreds of new houses that have been built on sites where there used to be industrial sites and absolutely loads of retail parks the the rest of the car factory sites, this is where his family could have worked (like the rest of the local population). On his wages he could have been King, as the average wage in Coventry is now £5.93 per hour. Prossies are cheap here too. A BJ is £2, and "full service" can be had for under a tenner.
Perhaps I am being unfair to my home town. My guess is any City north of Watford and West of Reading is exactly the same.

Welcome to Britain Tevez, you ungrateful greedy, (ugly) bastard.
Innertube

'It rains in Manchester' shock!
LeTiss

He can always go and live in LA

Hollywood's Special Effects department would pay millions for a face like his
Iron

If he played for LA Galaxy, he and Beckham would be called 'Beauty and the beast!'. :lol:

Jeff
LeTiss 4pm wrote:He can always go and live in LA

Hollywood's Special Effects department would pay millions for a face like his
Iron

Surprisingly, some of the worst unemployment blackspots are in London: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs ... ml?image=1

I'm slightly surprised nowhere in Lancashire made it into the top 10. I wouldn't have thought the employment situation in Burnley was great (and where I now live - Morecambe - isn't exactly booming either!).

Jeff
mugsgame wrote:My guess is any City north of Watford and West of Reading is exactly the same [as Coventry]
Iron

Tevez refused to play this evening! :o Incredible!

When Fergie let Tevez go to City, I thought he'd made a mistake. Tevez is a player in the Rooney mould, who can both set up opportunities and put them away. But given Tevez's disrepectful attitude, he probably made the right choice.

And Dzeko stormed off when he was substituted.

As Chelsea have shown over the past few years, having a team of world class players isn't enough to win titles. You also need to good team morale, and when two of a team's top players publicly show contempt towards the manager, something's gone wrong somewhere...

Jeff
Iron

I want Carlos Tevez out of Manchester City - Roberto Mancini

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15085003.stm
Euler

Incredible. You may to feel that City will lose some ground if there is unrest in the team. The good start may be able to shudder to a halt. Tevez has to go for that.
LeTiss

The perfect example of everything that is wrong with modern day football

What does he earn.....between £100 and £200k per week?

There are currently lots of people who are lying awake at night, worried about their future, worried about feeding the family and keeping a roof over their heads. So, when massively overpaid footballer refuses to play, it sticks in the throat

He's an absolute disgrace to both the club and football in general
freddy

This is exactly why City will not win the PL this season, you can have all the superstar players and spend all the money you want ,
but that does automatically make a great team, to many ego's in that team.
Euler

City just announced that Tevez is suspended for two weeks. Just the start I guess.
Iron

Tevez has denied that he refused to play.

Perhaps there's been a genuine misunderstanding.
Maybe Mancini asked Tevez to get ready to play, and Tevez expressed disagreement with the decision, which Mancini interpreted as refusal to play.

Tevez might have a chip on his shoulder, but I get the impression that he's the sort of player who loves the game, and wants to play as much as possible.

Jeff
Iron

Limavady United's loan offer to Manchester City's Carlos Tevez

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15093522

I bet Mancini is tempted to accept! :lol:

Jeff
aligammack

Brilliant!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”