Saturday 18th June

The sport of kings.
hgodden

IMO they do use the exchanges. Look at what happened to Letsgoround again in the last - they show it going totally crazy, dismounting its jockey and getting coltish, people start laying immediately (understandably) but are met only a few seconds later by a big wall of cash to stop it going any higher. It then gets pushed down from 16 or so down to 10s - theres no way people at home would have been backing the horse. IMO was most likely bookies laying off liability and keeping the SP down
andyfuller

andyfuller wrote:Off to my worse ever start, time for a break and try and get back in front later. The timings are not going to make things at all easy though :(
Well that feels like an awesome win :D - problem is I am just back in front at last.

Positive is though that I kept my head and knuckled down and now £76 in front after the last two race which I got some good results in.

Now time to build on it, still 24 races to go today so plenty of time to bag a respectable result on the day still.
Euler

I've managed to pull things together nicely now, so currently on a good run. Glad to hear you are +ve again.
WallaseyWayne

Crazy week! had my best day of the year today at the end of my worst week. Which has now made it an average week, trading is a rollacoster!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”