BetDaq Wish List...

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
to75ne

advance charts particularly ltp line graph (including the fast/slow ma's and price bands) over the last 5, 10 and 20 mins would be useful (for me).

i realise this is probably not going to be achievable but hopefully in the long term.
Euler

How important is commission to you? If Betdaq raised their commission back to 5% would that be a problem?

What would you consider to be a tolerable level? I know people, quite rightly, think 60% is an outrage, but we know that 5% wasn't sustainable for Betfair. Should Betdaq really fall into the trap of unsustainable commission rates?
jimrobo

5% is absolutely fine to me. They need to lower their thresholds though and put it at least on a level playing field with betfair. 350ms bet retrieval is just too slow
Iron

Euler wrote:we know that 5% wasn't sustainable for Betfair.
Why was it unsustainable? Was Betfair not profitable before PC 1?

Jeff
jimrobo

if its not sustainable i would suggest either a subscription to the api per user or a 10% traders tax I would be absolutely fine with providing the liquidity was there and the access was on a level playing field with betfair
Euler

I don't know if it is unsustainable, I guess we will learn over time. I just think we shouldn't go low and rule out a 'better way' solution that ensures long term competition in the market. We need to foster a win win relationship in the market. Not a "winners are (not) welcome" attitude.
freddy

I think 5% is fair,

Betfair made alot of money from just charging 5%, it seems to me they only got greedy then they realised they were not making as much as the big bookies and at the same time were taking more bets than them.
george

1.under all events we need a search box option

2. when trading through the api ( using betangel for betdaq )to have the today fixtures show in the markets under soccer + a search box so we ll be able to find the today soccer games easily because is impossible to do that now

thanks

George
Vgas

Australian Markets would be good.
James1st

Euler wrote:I've got another call with Betdaq tomorrow so any suggestions will be discussed with them.

Amost a year on...and have Betdaq made any of the changes they promised? eg LTP and Volume
jimrobo

James1st wrote:
Euler wrote:I've got another call with Betdaq tomorrow so any suggestions will be discussed with them.

Amost a year on...and have Betdaq made any of the changes they promised? eg LTP and Volume
+1 for this comment!

What happened to the new platform that was supposed to be on par with befair for speed too?

Look forward to any answers you get off them?
Photon

I'm not sure this is the right thread but is it possible to have BA excel template showing unmatched and matched for both back & lay showing avg odd stake and count just like the main BF template?

I want to use Betdaq but without this and some other features I find it lack incentive.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”