Almost

The sport of kings.
Euler

This would have been a great trade if the horse would have loaded. Would have put up a Betdaq graph but they don't have one! Should we ask Betdaq for similar graphs? I imagine it may require a bit of investment?
110806 - Recalcitrant horse fails to load.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hgodden

I know you can't produce software that can trade on both exchanges simultaneously but you be allowed to produce something so that for instance the betdaq version showed the betfair graphs as well? (or something similar)
Iron

Euler wrote:Should we ask Betdaq for similar graphs? I imagine it may require a bit of investment?
The problem with Betfair's chart is that it isn't to scale on the x axis.

If Betdaq could produce a chart that was to scale (and, ideally, which allowed you to do things like zoom in and zoom out, and add moving averages and indicators like the MACD), then it would be much better than what Betfair are offering.

Jeff
Euler

I'll ask what they can do or what potential issues they face when I see them next week.
Euler

Acually Jeff, add this to the Betdaq wish list thread and I can get some ideas to take with me from that thread.
steven1976

Which is the betdaq wish list thread?
Iron

steven1976 wrote:Which is the betdaq wish list thread?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4278
hgodden

Go to the Board Index, Betdaq
steven1976

Thx
chuck536

Euler wrote:This would have been a great trade if the horse would have loaded. Would have put up a Betdaq graph but they don't have one! Should we ask Betdaq for similar graphs? I imagine it may require a bit of investment?
Or maybe just less publicity for betfair or even some anti-betfair publicity would be better, i find it hard to understand.... 60% max charge.... Racing Post/ATR/RUK/Channel 4.... none of them want to know, so i thought maybe the people it directly effected might have some influence to the crowds.... yourself, mr heathcote? ...... nope not a sausage
jimrobo

faster bet refresh allowances. This ones a big one and would really open the exchange up. There really is no difference in speed of the 2 exchanges but the perceived difference by a lot of people is that betdaq is too slow to trade. It is actually very quick, just as quick as betfair its just they throttle the api so you can;t see how quick it actually is. Come on Betdaq lets see a 500 per minute call limit on bet retrieval it will make a big difference!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”