How do I...?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
jecondron

Can anybody help a rookie? I have set my Automation rules for football, but just before each game I get a command box opening along the lines of "You have layed the draw at 4.2 for £2, your liability will be ...etc...etc". I have to click OK for this box to disappear. If I don't click OK is my bet still laid? I want to be able to select games in the evening for the next day and let Bet Angel run automatically while I am at work in the daytime(where I am unable get to a PC to click OK on the box). Does anybody know a way round this? Cheers, John
gutuami

from userguide http://www.betangel.com/support/Bet-Angel-QRG.pdf

page 26

When you first install Bet Angel and start betting, you will see a box appear on the screen
with details of the bet, your liability on the bet and asking you to confirm that you wish to
place the bet

settings > edit settings > behaviour > Show a bet confirmation...
jecondron

Thanks. I have another question. I want to set an Automation rule that allows me to automatically back a draw at a specified stake divided by the best available back odds (e.g. £10/6.5). Is it possible to set this in an Automation rule, and if so how do I do it please? Regards, John.

Return to “Football trading”