Huddersfield Sack Lee Clark

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
mugsgame

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17042572

4th in the league
Had gone 43 games without a defeat
Longest run in clubs history
Lost twice since then (November)
Beaten in last years play off final

Someone tell me why?
This is a disgrace
Groovyelms

Hi All,

I don't know the ins and oouts of Huddersfield FC but this sacking managers seems to be an automatic thing that the hierarchy just do! look at wolves last week and look at the proposed shortlist.... Oh yes light the blue touch paper and oh dear, is much really going to change?? :?
groovy
mister man

why ?
highest spending club in league1

known as the man city of league1.

clark has had oodles of cash to spend, like at any club its all about expectations.
I doubt mancini would be in position if he hed failed his task to get champs league football in 3 attempts.
clarks task was to get promotion, which looks increasingly unlikely.
mccarthy was just soooooooo negative, anyone who watched the two fa cup games against birmingham, where they played for a draw and penalties, could see the huge trouble wolves were in with such negative tactics.
mccarthy nor clark is any big shock to me... warnock was though...
mister man

an ex workmate of mine tells me that clark was known to have applied for the leeds utd job, and that really annoyed the htfc chairman.
considering huddersfield/leeds rivalry is like liverpool/man utd in west yorks terms,and that the hudds chairman is unusually these days a lifelong terriers supporter, and you can start to put together the pieces of the jigsaw.

Return to “Football trading”