Man U v Man City

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
enzabella2009

No offence to Man utd but we did not see the best of Man city yet and they are 1-0 up......Only Man City can turn the game into a nightmare
enzabella2009

I was expecting a couple substitution within the 75' minutes of the game but looking at the current scenario Mancini saying 1-0 is more then they wished for...
Euler

Hand bags on the touchline.
Euler

City should have finished this off by now, what betting a sting in the tail?
enzabella2009

Nasry Missed the killer :) :D ;)
freddy

Terrible tactics from Fergie,
Utd never do well when trying to play for a draw, still time though ;)
superfrank

freddy wrote:Terrible tactics from Fergie,
Utd never do well when trying to play for a draw, still time though ;)
Fergie said b4 the game that he'd never played for a draw... i nearly choked on my Stella!

City deserved it. Man U played for a draw with predictable results.

i rarely trade football but cleaned up on that.
Euler

Opta wrote:Man Utd failed to have a shot on target in a Premier League game for the first time since May 16th 2009 (v Arsenal). Feeble.
convoysur-2

Hi All
I wasnt active tonight tell me please ,when this game was played ,was the BARCLEYS PREMIER LEAUGE WINNER market suspended when the goal was scored? ,i mean is it suspened like the in play football game ? or is it unmanaged ?
thanks in advance
Marc
enzabella2009

convoysur-2 wrote:Hi All
I wasnt active tonight tell me please ,when this game was played ,was the BARCLEYS PREMIER LEAUGE WINNER market suspended when the goal was scored? ,i mean is it suspened like the in play football game ? or is it unmanaged ?
thanks in advance
Marc
It was a IN PLAY game..The game was suspended when Man city scored and that was the last time was suspended until the final whistle...But the premier league market suppose to open and only suspended when Man city scored...It should be open by now.....
I am very surprised Ferru123 did not comment on this game?....Are you ok Jeff?
Iron

Put it this way - It's nearly 3am and I'm wide awake! :lol:

Jeff
PS In case you're worried, my insomnia isn't due to the football, however. :) I try not to get too emotional about a bunch of men kicking around a bag of air! :lol: Fergie is a great manager, but sometimes he makes stupid decisions. When you have a side that's great at attacking but useless at defence, it doesn't make sense IMHO to play defensively...
enzabella2009 wrote: I am very surprised Ferru123 did not comment on this game?....Are you ok Jeff?
freddy

Agree, you carn't argue with Fergie or his success,
but sometimes it hard to see the logic in some of his decisions.

It would have been better in a way if they had needed the win, they are so much better under pressure and it's no suprise that as soon as they got an 8 pt lead in the league they seemed to take there foot of the gas and may have thrown it all away :lol: .

Return to “Football trading”