Goal Of The Season

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
werewolf

Today I bought the Racing Post for the first time, I know I need to start thinking a lot more about my bets/trades, shocked that it cost £1.90 but thats another story, any how my eyes were left bulging at the price of evens for Peter Crouch for Match of the Day Goal of the season. Surely theres not many bet's about at a better price this weekend.

OK theres still 2 games left to go in the season for each team to play, but after watching Cisse's goal again, personally I thought his first goal was better and it wasn't as technical as Crouch's and Suarez's from 40 odd yards which a goalie should never get caught out, evens is a great price, I was expecting 1.5 at best. The opposition of Man City should also be to it's advantage against the Premierships best goalkeeper in Joe Hart and it must have been played on Match of the Day 2 twenty times that night.

Theres no boring 30 odd passes and an easy tap in at the end team goal that usually win it so i'm feeling pretty confident about it. So i've opened up an account with them and banged £75 on it, should have another £25 on top in returns with their promotion if it comes in. I might sound a bit over confident and know you should never start thinking about spending the money before it's in you're account but even if it doesn't come in I won't beat myself up because I do think this is a great bet. I usually don't make long term bets having money just sat waiting but the winner should be announced in the next few weeks, bit gutted I didn't go on Hodgson, he was my choice for an English born manager and now he's got the job it makes more sense than ever, just hope the Redknapp fanclub give him a fair crack at it.
superfrank

i thought Suarez's 2nd goal against Norwich was a fabulous goal and better than the hatrick goal... he beat his man sublimely, realised he was on his own, and then finished with a rifle like shot into the far bottom corner. classy goal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enGZxKjX ... u.be&t=17s
hgodden

Personally I'm surprised Cisse isn't favourite. It's fresh in the memory. Isn't it a phone vote? These things are often partly decided by partisan support - you can imagine loads of excited Geordies ringing up for it, far less Stoke fans will. Rooney (also the player to sell the most shirts in PL history) won best ever goal of the premiership for his volley, arguably due to all the man utd supporters ringing in.
Euler

Had a nose and I think Cisse's is my favourite. But phone voting is so distorted that anybody could win. Just look at reality TV shows!

Return to “Football trading”