Spreadsheet to load all races/runners

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
flanna

How can I control BA from a spreadsheet that loads all the days' races/runners in one sheet? How do I get Excel to load all the races/runners?

I would then want to back or lay horses in many of the races according to market conditions some minutes before the "off".

The idea is to set BA up in the morning and then have BA bet on horses in various races later in the day.

There is software that can do this but it has limitations (the same conditions would need to apply to all horses). BA is obviously powerful and flexible and I think BA could do this job very well.
Euler

In pro you can create a sheet to 'suck in' the data from binded markets. But there isn't a global button to put them all in one sheet. However we do have this in a mashed up form in the development edition. We could easily port that over for you.
flanna

Euler wrote:In pro you can create a sheet to 'suck in' the data from binded markets. But there isn't a global button to put them all in one sheet. However we do have this in a mashed up form in the development edition. We could easily port that over for you.
Sounds interesting...

How can I get to try this?
paxuko

hello, i need help also to do this, please...

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”