DUTCHING TENNIS

riggs111

I have recently discovered DUTCHING. Had some real good winning bets. What i would like to know though is.......does anyone have a strategy if one of the bets is not matched??? this as yet has not happened to me, however im sure it will and i just want some advice please.....Thank you :D
riggs111

O k im guessing no strategy available then hmmmm
Euler

Think more about how many times you can do the same bet in the same match.
evertonian

What you're effectively doing when you're doing your dutching is backing players at better odds to what they are at the start. thereby reducing your over round to less than 100%.

What kind of margin are you looking for ? When you're dutching tennis you need to be watching the match. You can effectively judge then whether to cut your losses if a player looks mentally that he / she isn't going to win the match. There is no one strategy fits all, as some of your bets will win, others will lose. You need to decide on how much margin you want to make per match and how much you are willing to risk. Put these together and you can work out your risk / reward ratio. This will involve cutting dutch bets that are not going your way.
Hope that helps ?

Return to “Tennis Trading”