mojahed79

To me it is necessary the fast picture of tennis for trade
To me recommended tennistv.com , but it lags behind for 40-50 seconds
Help me
Euler

Have you tried livevideo.betfair.com?
thomasz1

bookmaker video is really not the fastest video feed most of the times,

i would be curious to know the channels useful for tennis for example because it seems that everyone have these channel but not me :D
werewolf

I don't know if anyone else traded the tennis on the olympics, but the matches I watched on the sky digital BBC channels, the market would only react to the pictures as they were shown live. Money would be withdrawn from the market on the back and lay sides a few seconds before the serve and would only come back in after a point had been won. It's the only time i've ever seen this, usually you know which way a points gone well in advance of the pictures shown by the markets movement, no one seemed to have an advantage on this event. Been wanting to ask for ages if anyone knew why this was, been scratching my head for a while, the Wimbledon tournament market always reacts in advance of the pictures so I don't know why the Olympics at Wimbledon would be any different. Had the security cracked down on courtsiders, courtsiders not being able to get tickets or there is a faster feed which didn't have rights to show the olympics. Just found it strange, cheers !!

Return to “Tennis Trading”