Betfair chart / Betfair graph of the day

The sport of kings.
Online Trader

Sailsbury 2:20
Carry on Clapping 151012.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
switesh

'Surreal' in the 3:05 at Windsor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

You beat me to it, it was very surreal and cost me £30!
Euler

Very late money for this horse in big volume, it went on to win.
121015 - Volume spike causes steam - Les Verguettes_4934577.png
switesh

'Hillstar' in the 3:10 at Leicester

Freaky spike - about 10 ticks I think.
switesh

'Tick Tocker' in the 4:50 at Huntingdon

Massive gambles on this runner. I saw bets of 50k, 98k sitting slightly away from the active price. Could be spoof, but there were huge spikes that came along before the spoof appeared.

Racing today is just full of gambles. Difficult to find swings using Technical Analysis. More like a case of hit or miss.
switesh

'Sauvage Lil' in the 8:40 at Kempton.

The disadvantage of not having live pictures.

I noticed the move around 4 mins pre-off but WOM was contradicting the move so I did nothing. I just felt that there was something happening on the course that I wasn't aware of. By the time the commentator on Timeform announced what was happening the runner had peaked it's drift.
hgodden

Some mad stuff going on today, prices being pushed all over the place by God knows who. Nothing madder than this one...
Euler

There have been some wild moves today. I was doing well until this race set off four losses in a row.
121018 - 1750 -Ruby Glow_6207092.png
Iron

Euler wrote:There have been some wild moves today.
Would you say that the Mad Bomber has been out and about today? I was at work during the way, but there were some very strong moves in Kempton this evening.

Jeff
giulio2010

With my little experience I can say that when the mad bomber is NOT around you may see quite a few massive drifts for 2-3 days after he stopped bombing money around...It may be just a coincidence..Yesterday on the second race of the day you can actually see already some massive drifts..
Ferru123 wrote:
Euler wrote:There have been some wild moves today.
Would you say that the Mad Bomber has been out and about today? I was at work during the way, but there were some very strong moves in Kempton this evening.

Jeff
hgodden

This one trebled in price in the 4 minutes before the off. You have to wonder why it was so short in the first place? Or maybe not when you consider who may be making these early markets...
giulio2010

I was quite amazed too...I had lay bet on secret dancer at 10 for few minutes then suddenly it went up and up and up..I can't understand why they were holding the price that short...It was probably my best trade of the day( perhaps of the month :) )..I was almost closing the trade 1 tick negative insted I closed it 20 ticks in positive...sometimes 1 more second of wait make a huge difference on either side...
switesh

'Gladiatrix' in the 4:10 at Bath.

No idea what set off the drift.
switesh

'Gee Dee Nen' in the 4:30 at Fontwell.

Wild Steamer and Drifter.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”