Correct score Pandurii Vs Turnu Severin

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
giulio2010

Hi, guys
on this game there is 24 seconds delay in play...but if you look at 1-2 score or the score below, there is some1 able to cancel the bet on the queue and replace it within a second or less at the same price...How is this possible? I have recorded it and I will send the video to Betfair for clarification, meanwhile I appreciate if you have any aknowldge on this kind of behaviour...Thank you..
herbie

can you put the video up on youtube please and put up the link... thanks
CaerMyrddin

Hi, I didn't watch the video, but that's something I've done myself and it's pretty easy. You have an order placed and send another one. When you see the timer is close do zero you cancel the original order you had on the same box. Not very useful, but occasionally can help you. Just hope you didn't send a video of me doing it :lol:
giulio2010

CaerMyrddin, lets say in one minute you have done that several times, what was your point in doing that? I have analized the behaviour my self and I may came out with an answear...It happened 32 times in 6 minutes.. The 1-2 flashed every 11 seconds after the 1-3 flashed..
CaerMyrddin wrote:Hi, I didn't watch the video, but that's something I've done myself and it's pretty easy. You have an order placed and send another one. When you see the timer is close do zero you cancel the original order you had on the same box. Not very useful, but occasionally can help you. Just hope you didn't send a video of me doing it :lol:
I may not able to post a you-tube link for 2 reasons. I am still waiting a clarification from Betfair. BA froze when I play several football markets so I had to use an other software to have several football markets open. I don't think BA would approciate me posting a recorded video while using an other software
herbie wrote:can you put the video up on youtube please and put up the link... thanks

Return to “Football trading”