Auto Green All places unlimted bets

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
beech19721

Hi,

I am hoping somebody can kindly help me please. I have attached my over 2-5 goals sheet.

What i am trying to do is once a set % profit been achieved i want it to automatically green all.

In my sheet overs, i have it set up, where you set the % required J24 to match the actually S20.

Here is the problem, if i press the greenall button, it greens all, no problem places the lay bet, if it does it automatically,it can place about 30 lay and also back bets.

I am hoping its something simple, so would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Graham
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamrock

How much is the bet? While excel is great, one of the disadvantages is that it cannot place a bet for lowere than the minimum stake. BetAngel can work around this directly. I don't know what your stakes are like, but if they are under the minimum bet this may be the problem.
beech19721

Hi Shamrock,

Thanks for the reply, i was using £10-00 stakes.

I have noticed the OK in the global commands keeps flickering as it keeps placing the bets, i have just tried it again and it placed 5 back bets and 27 lay bets.

But if i click my macro greenall button, it uses the same formula, but will only place the one bet.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”