Dutching

A place to discuss anything.
Kolop

Hi Happy New Year my first post I am not a newbie and trade a fair bit with pretty good success.

I want to purchase Angel because the dutching software looks better that my present API . I have one question

What is the advantage over dutching a correct score market, compared to say just laying or backing the 1.5 2.5 or overs and under's markets ?

Example I think tonight's game is going to be 0-0 1-0 1-1 2-1 why not just lay the over 3.5 market there must be an advantage ? what is it, I realised all these markets are linked .

thanks for any help K
gazuty

You need to calculate the implied probability in the markets you mention from the available odds and then back/lay according to your decision making at the odds most favourable to you.
Tradesman

Back under 2-5 Goals & back over 3-5 Goals ;-) (Dutched)but place the bet on over 3-5 goals to recoup your stakes on the unders. within 10 mins you will make a profit on the unders....and a slight loss on the over 3-5 Goals. Yet trade to profit ;-). If early goals etc.. Don't worry as you have the over 3-5 goals covered. Just play it as a waiting game and readjust staking at half/time if needs be or when a goal is scored, then the Correct score market would come in to play in order to trade for a profit. :-).
kelpie

Tradesman wrote:Back under 2-5 Goals & back over 3-5 Goals ;-) (Dutched)but place the bet on over 3-5 goals to recoup your stakes on the unders.
hi and welcome to BA world.

come again?

I don't understand. Example for the Crystal Palace match today if you dutch (a traditional dutch with no tweaks) the effective odds are only 1.2 ish.

Back under 2.5 = 1.71 £687
Back over 3.5 = 3.75 £314

wins £174

So from 1k you'd only have 170 quid to save 1k on a 2-0 or 1-1 scoreline. Not possible surely?

Or am I missing something!! :oops:

Return to “General discussion”