Today's Tennis

Dallas

TB at end of 2nd set turning into a nail biter
Dallas

Wow, the best rally of the match to win the championship point at 15-13TB
Keys End.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brovashift

What are we thinking about first match tomorrow

Alcaraz v Chardy

I know Chardy is ranked 500+ but has been as low as 38, and watching some replays against D. Evans, put in a few clever shots sending Evans the wrong way. And with most tennis matches they never trade in a straight line. It's just... playing the current world No.1 and the new greatest in the world imo, how much of a deviation is there likely to be from the current price of 1.03 :?:

I'm tempted to lay by liability but I don't have a clue how this first set is going to play out and so don't know how much I want to risk on those 3 ticks. I mean, is it possible he could lose the first set?? Or first set ends in a TB?? Or is it more likely we'll see the price reach a high of 1.05 simply from layers trying to get their money on before the start, only to see Alcaraz win the first set 6-0

Any thoughts?

I once layed Alcaraz pre match @1.05 accidentally for £100 liability instead of Fixed Stake, against a rubbish Belgium player, which entered a stake of £2100. After my initial panic and managing to reduce my liability to my desired £5, Alcaraz ended up losing the first set and touching 1.25 that I could've greened up for something like £327. Instead I increased my bank by about £8 :lol: ...profits profit as they say.
This is why I'm wondering about the size of the opportunity here....
Brovashift

Brovashift wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:15 am
What are we thinking about first match tomorrow

Alcaraz v Chardy

I know Chardy is ranked 500+ but has been as low as 38, and watching some replays against D. Evans, put in a few clever shots sending Evans the wrong way. And with most tennis matches they never trade in a straight line. It's just... playing the current world No.1 and the new greatest in the world imo, how much of a deviation is there likely to be from the current price of 1.03 :?:

I'm tempted to lay by liability but I don't have a clue how this first set is going to play out and so don't know how much I want to risk on those 3 ticks. I mean, is it possible he could lose the first set?? Or first set ends in a TB?? Or is it more likely we'll see the price reach a high of 1.05 simply from layers trying to get their money on before the start, only to see Alcaraz win the first set 6-0

Any thoughts?

I once layed Alcaraz pre match @1.05 accidentally for £100 liability instead of Fixed Stake, against a rubbish Belgium player, which entered a stake of £2100. After my initial panic and managing to reduce my liability to my desired £5, Alcaraz ended up losing the first set and touching 1.25 that I could've greened up for something like £327. Instead I increased my bank by about £8 :lol: ...profits profit as they say.
This is why I'm wondering about the size of the opportunity here....
6-0! what a prediction... glad I left it alone :lol:
clomax8

Molcan just brought it back from 5 - 0 in the second set and won. Given the amount laid on Ofner at 1.01 I'm thinking we're looking at some blatant match fixing.
MemphisFlash

what chance have you got when even the officials are corrupt

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/tennis/ ... r-AA1eHGWi
greenmark

Don't remember Djok starting at this pace ever.
I reckon he's not playing the odds here. He's just going for glory.
Dallas

Highly venomous Easter brown snake found its way onto court in Theims qualifying match at Brisbane
Empire stopped the match while it was removed
Euler

Thiem vs Nadal up next at Brisbane
Emmson

Delighted to hear Emma Raducanu won her comeback game.

That said if she never wins another tennis game, her name is already written in tennis history and cannot be removed.
Euler

Emmson wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:43 am
Delighted to hear Emma Raducanu won her comeback game.

That said if she never wins another tennis game, her name is already written in tennis history and cannot be removed.
Was 5-2 up in that last set but had a few nervy moments closing it out.
Euler

Radacanu seems to have played a lot better last night. Has a wildcard into the Aussie Open.
Crumpets

Thought Martin Damm was excellent value at evens.

Checked half an hour later and the price was ridiculously high. 1 set up, and a break of serve in the second. Opponent at 1.03, with no sign of injuries.

Doubled checked the score on Google...
And it was actually the opponent who was a set up, and about to wrap up the match.

BF still hasn't updated the score. But have finally suspended it.
ODPaul82

Crumpets wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:16 pm
Thought Martin Damm was excellent value at evens.

Checked half an hour later and the price was ridiculously high. 1 set up, and a break of serve in the second. Opponent at 1.03, with no sign of injuries.

Doubled checked the score on Google...
And it was actually the opponent who was a set up, and about to wrap up the match.

BF still hasn't updated the score. But have finally suspended it.
Happens at least once a week at challenger level, and it's why there's the ability in tennis trader to switch the server
Euler

Return to “Tennis Trading”