Can't get into support page

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
peterseal

Hi

I'm an getting 502 Bad Ghateway page when trying to log in.

The problem I need support for is that I Pain for this years sub. just over a week ago before I went on Holiday, on my return I am being told that my Sub. has expired. Can you look into it please.

rgds
peterseal
Euler

Seems OK from here, can you try again and let me know if you still see problems?
hgodden

Works ok from here
Euler

Have you registered your new serial number? If you don't do that it will not extend the subscription?
peterseal

Thanks its sorted :)
Wildly

I tried to raise a support ticket and get the attached notice.
The issue I'm seeking support on is:
On the One Click screen I am unable to bet and the charts do not appear when I click on competitor's name or on advanced chart to the left.
I have the One Click option switched on, also attached.

It used to work fine but recently ceased working.
This is for both UK & Aus wallets and all events. I have funds in wallets and am able to bet as normal from the Ladder screen.

Appreciate any help..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Apologies for that. The support desk is hosted by a third party company in an effort to avoid this kind of error!

However, it has been solved now. Note that we still received all the tickets each time they were submitted even though you may have seen this error.
Wildly

I am yet to receive a response from support desk to above that was lodged Wed 28th May. I relodged Thurs 29th May and was then given ticket #UBT-967-69932. Still no response.
I have checked my Junk email folder plus have [email protected] in my safe sender list.
Sorry to be putting this on the forum, but how am I to get support?
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I just checked with support. Your ticket was received and replied to on the 28th May 10:46am. Another mail was received from you on the 29th. We also responded to this at 12:46pm the same day.

I'll ask support to send both responses back to you.

Return to “Support”