Hide inactive lines in CorrectScore grid

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
odomoro

Is possible hide the inactive lines in CorrectScore grid?
I mean, suposing the game (soccer) is 1-0: the 0-0, 0-1, 0-2 and 0-3 lines are now inactives for bet proposits, so i want hide them to have a clean screen.
Some softwares have this feature (GeekToy, BotBeetle).

Ty in advance.
Euler

You can sort columns by price and this would allow you to hide the 1000's at the bottom of the screen. That may help?
ebasson61

I suppose a more relevant question is why Betfair leave these lines open when they are effectively closed.

I realise the correct score market itself may well still be open, but to allow the possibility of someone to back an impossible scoreline (doubtless by mistake), is questionable.
LeTiss

ebasson61 wrote:I suppose a more relevant question is why Betfair leave these lines open when they are effectively closed.

I realise the correct score market itself may well still be open, but to allow the possibility of someone to back an impossible scoreline (doubtless by mistake), is questionable.
I agree with that

If it's a managed market, then why is it so difficult to remove 0-0 etc once a goal has gone in?

Return to “Support”