RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:53 pm

When I was a teenager I used to set fire to park benches! Nothing has changed, firlandsfarm. There's a point in your life when you become and act responsible and that age varies from person to person. :)
That reads like you still set fire to them occasionally - just got more responsible in how you do it. :lol:
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
There's a point in your life when you become and act responsible and that age varies from person to person. :)
Can confirm the existence of this very large variance.
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:08 pm
Derek27 wrote:

When I was a teenager I used to set fire to park benches! Nothing has changed, firlandsfarm. There's a point in your life when you become and act responsible and that age varies from person to person. :)
That reads like you still set fire to them occasionally - just got more responsible in how you do it. :lol:
:lol:
TraderFred

Derek27 is a fire starter, a twisted fire starter.
Kai

TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:50 pm
That's why I like him ;)

He lit plenty of forum threads on fire as well, old habits die hard I guess :mrgreen:
Dallas

Kai wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:41 pm
TraderFred wrote:
That's why I like him ;)

He lit plenty of forum threads on fire as well, old habits die hard I guess :mrgreen:
We now know all those times he says he's nipping out for a packet of fags thats it's jusr code for I've gone to buy a box of matches and look for a bench to burn.

and if he appears on the rant thread afterwards it's really because they were all occupied or not yet been replaced since his last escapade
LeTiss

Derek27 set fire to park benches?

I'm assuming there wasn't a down & out sleeping and farting on there at the time?
Kai

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:47 pm
Kai wrote:
TraderFred wrote:
That's why I like him ;)

We now know all those times he says he's nipping out for a packet of fags thats it's jusr code for I've gone to buy a box of matches and look for a bench to burn.

and if he appears on the rant thread afterwards it's really because they were all occupied or not yet been replaced since his last escapade
I always knew tbh but would never snitch to mods :mrgreen:

Some of those old Luke's threads are still smoldering.

jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:51 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:47 pm
Kai wrote:

That's why I like him ;)

I always knew tbh but would never snitch to mods :mrgreen:

Some of those old Luke's threads are still smoldering.

This made me chuckle way too much, it's just spot on!
Derek27

For fuck's sake, what's wrong with these people?
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Well me and my mates were exceptions then … I have no recollection of us vandalising anything. Yes we broke things through our negligence and accidental irresponsible behaviour but never went with the intention of breaking anything. For me and my mates with our upbringing lots has changed. And if you are correct Derek then the age of acting responsibly is getting older and older.
ShaunWhite

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:16 pm
The Mrs ordered a skip this week so I could empty the loft of old crap that had been stored by us and possibly people living here before us. At some point since yesterday, some TWAT has been through the skip and pulled out a tub of lime green paint
An open skip is such a temptation. Lash a filthy old tarp over it at night or ask the skip company for a net, most of these things are opportunist pranks and if it takes much effort they don't bother. And you should have just chucked that tub of lime green paint (I can see why that was going :? ) all over everything inside.

I did a year or two 'on the tools' and unless you want to spend every morning cleaning up crap you wise up. :evil:
jamesg46

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:18 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:16 pm
The Mrs ordered a skip this week so I could empty the loft of old crap that had been stored by us and possibly people living here before us. At some point since yesterday, some TWAT has been through the skip and pulled out a tub of lime green paint
An open skip is such a temptation. Lash a filthy old tarp over it at night or ask the skip company for a net, most of these things are opportunist pranks and if it takes much effort they don't bother. And you should have just chucked that tub of lime green paint (I can see why that was going :? ) all over everything inside.

I did a year or two 'on the tools' and unless you want to spend every morning cleaning up crap you wise up. :evil:
I wish I had of done now in hindsight. Its bloody gone now anyway, but at least I'll know better next time.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:48 am
Derek27 wrote:
Well me and my mates were exceptions then … I have no recollection of us vandalising anything. Yes we broke things through our negligence and accidental irresponsible behaviour but never went with the intention of breaking anything. For me and my mates with our upbringing lots has changed. And if you are correct Derek then the age of acting responsibly is getting older and older.
Every class I've known had a class nutter and a kid who behaves more like a grown-up than a child. I was one, my brother was the other. :lol:

You can't put it down to upbringing because we both had the same parents. Perhaps parents were stricter a few decades ago, they certainly were a century ago and that may have an impact. But I don't think things have changed much. Why kids get pleasure out of vandalism is a complete mystery - even I don't know why I did it. :lol:
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:31 pm
Why kids get pleasure out of vandalism is a complete mystery - even I don't know why I did it. :lol:
Because it seems funny at the time and you become the most popular kid at school the next day :oops:

Return to “General discussion”