Custom Columns

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Black Ice

I'm trying to get my custom columns up by clicking the stripey yellow box on BA One click screen. When I left click nothing happens other than it freezes the whole of BA & I cant minimise /get rid or do anthing on BA other than shut down PC to get rid. Presume I've ticked/unticked something in settings. Can Dallas or someone please tell me how i get the yellow box working properly?
Many thanks.
Dallas

There is no setting that should cause it to freeze every time you click the 'column chooser'

If you login with the two factory default profiles selected on the blue login window are you able to open the 'column chooser' then?
Black Ice

Hi Dallas...good to hear from you. Yes I am....so what do i do now please?
Dallas

Black Ice wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:56 pm
Hi Dallas...good to hear from you. Yes I am....so what do i do now please?
Good to hear from you too, hope everything is going well
I was actually just thinking of you the other day while watching an episode of 'Great British railway journeys' as Portillo was chatting to Sir Mark on the heath

Anyway back to your problem, it means its likely the profile you were using causing the problem so you'd need to delete and recreate that
Rather than delete both your setting and layout profile you were using probably best to login with
Your settings
and factory default layout

then
Your layout
and factory default settings

just to try and pin point which of the two it is, you then only need to delete and recreate that 1 profile
Black Ice

Really!! Are you able to send me the link to Portillo? Am shutting down now but will try in morning when fresh & clear headed! I can't afford to lose my settings. Many thanks,
Dallas

Black Ice wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:33 pm
Really!! Are you able to send me the link to Portillo? Am shutting down now but will try in morning when fresh & clear headed! I can't afford to lose my settings. Many thanks,
If you use UKTV (its free to register and use if not and they have 1000s of tv shows and box sets)

It's Season 2 Episode 3 when he meets Sir Mark and wanders round the stables
https://uktvplay.co.uk/shows/great-brit ... 9767455001
Black Ice

Hi Dallas. A thousand thanks! Have managed to crack it & without deleting anything....terrified of deleting something i then need & can't get back. Also many thanks for the Portillo link...i'll try to get it. Also...if you and/or Peter care to have a saturday at the Henry Cecil Open day this year in Sept...let me know
Dallas

Black Ice wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:50 am
Hi Dallas. A thousand thanks! Have managed to crack it & without deleting anything....terrified of deleting something i then need & can't get back. Also many thanks for the Portillo link...i'll try to get it. Also...if you and/or Peter care to have a saturday at the Henry Cecil Open day this year in Sept...let me know
Glad you got it working and thanks I will mention it to him and let you know

Return to “Support”